Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Back on the Air

It was good to be back on the radio airwaves yesterday!

I joined Paul Charchian and John Tuvey in studio at KFAN Radio Tuesday morning to talk fantasy football for an hour. Our primary topic was sleepers and I touted Shaun Hill, Ray Rice, and Justin Gage as three of my favorite underrated players this preseason. We also got into where we'd rank each of the primary Vikings players since KFAN is the Vikings flagship station. John and I say Adrian Peterson is the No. 1 player in fantasy football; Charch went with Maurice Jones-Drew (wrong answer!).

Today's hour of fantasy football speculation was a precursor of sorts to our "Fantasy Football Weekly" radio program which kicks off its 15th season on August 1. The show can be heard Saturdays from 10-12 noon CT on KFAN and KFAN.com, where it can also be downloaded (after it airs) in their "FAN on Demand" section. It is the longest-running and most popular show of it's kind on the air. Check it out sometime and see why!

To hear Tuesday's program, click here.

As I mentioned, the show begins August 1st; however, I will be out of the studio that day riding my bike on The Hartford Breast Cancer Ride. My plan is to call in from the road that day for about five minutes, but we'll have to see if I remember to do so while trying to bike nearly 150 miles in two days.

By the way, if you wish to sponsor me on The Hartford Breast Cancer Ride, you may do so online at my personal page here. Thanks in advance for your generosity!

No comments: