Wednesday, July 15, 2009

2009 Cheat Sheet

Ladies and gentlemen, may I direct your attention to the right side of this page...

It's the official 2009 Fantasy Football Legend cheat sheet. I posted it today and will continue to post updated rankings between now and the start of the season. And yes, it's free. Just click on the link and you will be able to go to scribd.com, download it, and print it out.

It's important to note that the scoring system I had in mind when creating the rankings for the FFLegend cheat sheet is your typical performance league. Specifically, I assumed that roughly half the points would be scored by touchdowns and the other half by yardage. So a touchdown equals a 100 yards of rushing or receiving and about 250 yards passing. This is NOT a cheat sheet for a PPR league, touchdown-only league, dynasty league, or keeper league.

Perhaps I'll add those formats to my to-do list.

For now, go ahead and download the cheat sheet and do with it what you will. It's a simple, easy-to-read format and I know hundreds of people on scribd.com downloaded it last year.

No comments: